Thursday, April 24, 2014

Tablets in Schools

If schools were to upgrade to using technology, rather than textbooks, I think they should get tables, more specifically Google or Microsoft tablets. I think these tablets are better for learning and school stuff. They have Microsoft capabilities and other features that are good for typing papers, doing school projects, doing research, etc. However, I think the school should provide these tablets, especially to the students who can't afford it. I don't think its fair to change the way class is run, and not give the students an opportunity to keep up with the change and to succeed. I do think the changes are good but I don't think it is solely up to the students to make the change. In the past, schools have always provided computers and labs and I think they should do the same with tablets. However, I do think it would be good for students to learn the new technologies and I think the schools should take this step.

No comments:

Post a Comment